The CAMPI 3rd Philippine International Motor Show slated for August 19 to 22, 2010 at the World Trade Center Metro Manila, Pasay City comes on the heels of the successful motor show events in 2007 and 2008 that showcased the latest breed of passenger cars, SUVs, and commercial vehicles from local auto manufacturers and distributors.
3rd PIMS Theme: “Drive the Green Road”
Through an advocacy called “My Ride+Earth,” CAMPI hopes to promote public awareness on the motoring industry’s initiatives to help achieve fuel efficiency and reduce carbon emissions.
The show will showcase the latest green technologies in fuel-efficient automobiles such as hybrid cars and cleanburning,
diesel-powered vehicles. In addition to the exhibition of concept or prototype vehicles and the latest advancements in automotive technology, the show will also provide consumers with wider vehicle alternatives in terms of more value for money, lower maintenance cost and having better safety features.
Visitors will also receive copies of the Green Motoring Guide, which will contain tips on how to be fuel efficient and drive green.
Activities: 3rd PIMS will also feature the following activities:
Participating Brands: Below are the participating brands this year’s PIMS:
• Asian Carmakers Corporation (BMW)
• Columbian Autocar Corporation (Kia)
• Focus Ventures, Inc. (Chana)
• Honda Cars Philippines, Inc.
• Hyundai Asia Resources, Inc.
• Isuzu Philippines Corporation (IPC)
• Mitsubishi Motors Philippines Corporation (MMPC)
• Nissan Motor Philippines, Inc. (NMPI)
• PGA Cars, Inc. (Audi/Porsche)
• Scandinavian Motors Corporation (Volvo)
• Suzuki Philippines, Inc.
• The Covenant Car Company Inc. (Chevy)
• Toyota Motor Philippines Corporation (TMPI)
• Universal Motors Corporation (Nissan LCV)
• Ford Group Philippines
Thursday, August 19, 2010 to Sunday, August 22, 2010
World Trade Center Metro Manila in Pasay City
HOURS & ADMISSION
August 19, 2010 (Thursday): 1 PM 9 PM
August 20-21, 2010 (Friday Saturday): 10 AM 9 PM
August 22, 2010 (Sunday): 10 AM 7 PM
The show entrance closes 30 minutes prior to closing.
Child (5 years and below is free of charge): PhP30.00
Seniors (65+): PhP40.00
Ticket sales close 30 minutes prior to show closing each night.
Group ticket rates are available on purchases of 50 tickets or more. Tickets must be purchased in advance by contacting Event Management at telephone numbers (632) 6713122 and 6718381.
On-site parking is available at the West and East sides of World Trade Center for P35.00 per day.
* The entrance to West Parking is along Macapagal Ave.
* The entrance to East Parking is along Sen. Gil Puyat Ave.
Boom na Boom Parking (along Sen. Gil Puyat Ave.across WTCMM)
Visitors may also park at the Boom na Boom (along Sen. Gil Puyat Avenue across World Trade Center) for P30.00 per day.
For more information about the 3rd PIMS, visit http://campiauto.org/motorshow/